A comprehensive service is provided in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Skin tumour surgery, with minor or major reconstruction
- Breast reduction, augmentation and reconstruction after mastectomy
- Laser resurfacing, utilising CO2 and Erbium lasers
- Endoscopic surgery, for facial, abdominal and breast procedures
- Microsurgery including free tissue transfer, nerve reconstruction, facial reanimation and tissue replantation after amputation
- Maxillofacial surgery for post-traumatic and neoplastic conditions
- Surgery for prominent ears and for other congenital disorders, especially of the face, hand and genitalia.
The surgeons are Fellows of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and members of the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons.